Guitar Weekend: Jamming from the Ground Up — SOLD OUT / WAITLIST
June 7 - June 10
Come spend a weekend in the Oregon Outback, immersed in roots-based music and improvising. Prepare to be inspired by high desert vistas and focused guitar instruction. You’ll spend three nights in comfortable, single- or double-occupancy cabins and be treated to excellent meals in PLAYA’s beautiful Commons. Paul will share songs, techniques, handouts, and moral support. You’ll experience one evening and two full days of deep jamming and fun, unplugged from distractions.
Weekend includes three nights in a private cabin on the beautiful playa, delicious dinners provided in the PLAYA Commons building on Friday and Saturday nights, and full in-cabin kitchen for preparing your own breakfasts and sack lunches.
Registration is limited to twelve people on a first-come, first served basis, with full payment of $350 ($500 double occupancy) mailed by check to PLAYA Master Classes, 47531 Highway 31, Summer Lake, OR 97640 at the time of registration. You can also pay by credit card by calling the PLAYA office at 541-943-3983. For cancellations requested no later than two weeks in advance, the fee is refundable, minus a $25 administrative charge. To register please fill out this form and sign this liability waiver. We will confirm your registration with the email you provide in the registration.
Paul Christopulos taught college guitar classes and private students in Sonoma County for thirty years. His series of instruction books, Know Your Guitar, teach muscle memory as an essential of guitar mastery. He has performed with his roots band 3 on a Match and as a jazz combo leader around the San Francisco Bay Area. He’s been a music critic, composer, and arranger. Chamber music ensembles and popular acts have performed his works throughout the Bay Area. Photo credit: Rebecca Lawton.
If you need to make a registration cancellation, please call 541.943.3983 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Canceling a registration 21+ days prior to workshop = 100% refund less a $ 35 administrative fee
– Canceling a registration 14-20 days before workshop = 50% refund less a $35 administrative fee
– There is no refund for registration cancelations made less than 14 days before the first day of the workshop.
– Refunds will be issued by check or Paypal
– Playa may cancel a workshop 14 days before the start date if enrollment is too low or if requested by the instructor. We will notify you, and you will receive a 100% refund.