IN A LANDSCAPE at PLAYA | September 6 5:30 pm
September 6 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
We’re thrilled to host pianist Hunter Noack for the second year in a row at PLAYA on Friday, September 6. Hunter is sure to delight with an exquisite program enhanced by the beauty of the playa and the oasis of our grounds . . . don’t miss this show!
No dogs allowed – your pets will not be allowed on the grounds. Please do not bring your animals.
Tickets are required to reserve headsets for the full IN A LANDSCAPE experience. Click on the green “Tickets” button above to see all ticketing options.
- Regular tickets are $25
- Limited number of FREE tickets available for Lake County residents
- Limited number of FREE tickets available for Oregon Trail Cardholders
- Limited number of FREE tickets available for guests age 25 and under
If you need assistance in purchasing tickets, please call the IN A LANDSCAPE ticketing office at 503-308-2921.
- Like many of our concert-in-the-wild venues, PLAYA is in a rural, remote setting with limited services available nearby.
- Please note that PLAYA has a strict no-pets policy. We ask that you leave dogs at home. Please do not plan to leave them at PLAYA in your car. Licensed service animals are the only animals permitted within the grounds.
- FIRE DANGER IS VERY REAL and we acknowledge this with the utmost seriousness. Absolutely no smoking permitted due to extreme fire danger. Help us keep the area safe!
The grounds are primarily grass, gravel, and desert surfaces. In general, there are no ADA approved pathways. The concert can be viewed from the deck of the Commons (lodge), which is ADA accessible.
Google maps, MapQuest or GPS can be inaccurate or unreliable. PLAYA is located on Highway 31 between mile markers 81 and 82, about 10 miles south of the Summer Lake Post Office.
FOOD & DRINK
Outside food/drink is permitted. Please join us in The Commons for a post-concert reception.
No chairs will be provided. Please bring low-back chairs or heavy blankets.
Portable restrooms will be available at PLAYA.
In the case of inclement weather or severe smoke/fire, IN A LANDSCAPE will cancel by 9 a.m. the day of the performance and will notify all ticketed patrons.
Disclaimer Regarding Audio/Video Recording of Events
While attending an IN A LANDSCAPE (IAL) concert, you will be participating in an event where photography, video, and audio recording may occur. By participating in the IAL event, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, webcasts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on web sites, or for any other purpose(s) that IAL Board, partners, and/or representatives deem fit to use. You release IAL Board, its officers, and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or sound recordings, and waive all rights for payment, royalties, or approval of content.