PLAYA Master Class: Songwriting, Collaboration, and The Art of Accompaniment / June 8 to 11 — SIGN UP
June 8 - June 11
Come to the Oregon Outback for a creative experience! Prepare to be inspired by high desert vistas and focused guitar instruction. You’ll spend three nights in comfortable, single- or double-occupancy cabins and be treated to dinner in PLAYA’s beautiful Commons. This master class is open to lyricists, singer-songwriters, and guitarists interested in the creative process. You’ll get two full days and one evening with Paul, immersed in musical collaborations, unplugged from distractions.
The weekend includes three nights in a private cabin on the beautiful playa (beginning with 4 p.m. check-in on Monday, June 8), delicious dinner provided in the PLAYA Commons building on Monday night, potluck dinner on Tuesday and Wednesday nights, and full in-cabin kitchen for preparing your own breakfasts and sack lunches. Check-out is at 10 a.m. Thursday, June 11.
Pre-register now, and full payment will be due by March 1, 2020. This is first-come, first-served, with approval of the instructor based on registrant’s musical background. To register, please fill out this form. We will confirm your registration using the email you provide in the form and provide payment information.
For cancellations, see PLAYA’s policy below.
Member discount, 10% off, or $382.50, Double $517.50
Early bird discount, 5% off, or $403.75 – Double $552.00 Available for non-members until March 1st, 2020.
Full payment of $425 ($575 double occupancy with nonparticipant) March – June
Take with Master Class: Jamming from the Ground Up, $375. (Take both classes for $750, save $100. Double $1,050 save $100.)
If you need to cancel a registration, please call 541.943.3983 or email email@example.com.
– Canceling a registration 21+ days prior to workshop = 100% refund less a $35 administrative fee
– Canceling a registration 14-20 days before workshop = 50% refund less a $35 administrative fee
– There is no refund for registration cancellations made less than 14 days before the first day of the workshop.
– Refunds will be issued by check or PayPal
– PLAYA may cancel a workshop 14 days before the start date if enrollment is too low or if requested by the instructor. We will notify you, and you will receive a 100% refund.