Ways to Give
Successful Challenges Lead to Strong PROGRAMS
Individual donors are the backbone in PLAYA’s ability to be a place where creative & scientific inquiry are THE PRIORITY.
Here’s your chance to support PLAYA’s critical projects and programming:
- Intentional inquiry in the arts and sciences
- Science residencies
- Boosting Oregon’s art economy
- Wildfire +Water: Artists & Scientists Collaborating for Change
- Curated Art & Science Cohorts
- BIPOC Cohorts
- Art, Science and Cultural Assets for Lake County’s school districts
- Free Community Art and Science Events
- Dark Sky Sanctuary Monitor
- PLAYA’s new Open Space Workshop, Gallery and Exhibition building
Your dollars (in any amount and up to $2500) will be matched by the MAYBELLE CLARK MCDONALD FUND in Bend, Oregon, if PLAYA receives the funds on or before December 31, 2023
Or, consider becoming a Major Donor. The first three Major Donors (gifts of $5,000 or greater) receive a signed print by Oregon artist, Frank Boyden.
Click below to DONATE today, double your impact, or become a major donor.