Ways to Give
Successful Challenges Lead to Strong PROGRAMS
Your dollars (in any amount and up to $2500) will be matched by the MAYBELLE CLARK MCDONALD FUND in Bend, Oregon, if PLAYA receives the funds on or before December 31, 2023. Or, consider becoming a Major Donor.
PLAYA’s programs – supported and, self-directed residencies, workshops, community events, and campus rentals – are staffed and budgeted for this sole purpose. Individual donations from Friends of PLAYA are the marrow that fortify PLAYA’s annual budget.
Here’s your chance to support PLAYA’s critical projects and programming:
- Intentional inquiry in the arts and sciences
- Science residencies
- Boosting Oregon’s creative economy with $37,900 in direct artist’s stipends in 2023, and more in 2024
- Wildfire +Water: Artists & Scientists Collaborating for Change
- Curated Art & Science Cohorts
- BIPOC Cohorts
- Art, Science and Cultural Assets for Lake County’s school districts
- Free Community Art and Science Events
- Dark Sky Sanctuary Monitor
- Motus Bird Migration Monitor
- PLAYA’s new Open Space Workshop, Gallery and Exhibition building
Click below to DONATE today, double your impact, or become a major donor.